Monday, October 27, 2008

LALALA











Hello all...(whoever's readin my blog) *phewwww* it's my 1st fcukin time bloggin, and i feel weird about it. I told my lil sis about it during our conversation in MSN, and this is what she said:

ジャスミン says:i feel weird la
ジャスミン says:bloggin
ジャスミン says:kns
belle says:why
belle says:ish
belle says:next time u wont liaw la u dumb fuck

Oh well, that's her and her filthy mouth.

Anyway, it's Deepavali here today in KL. So, everyone's havin their hols, out and about...shopping, movies, outings, etc. I was at Pavilion with me sis, window shopping. I didn't plan to go out at 1st cos i was tired and lazy. But it was fcukin hot at home and ive got nothin to do so I decided to get out of the house and go somewhere cooler. So yeah, jalan-jalan cari makan. My friend, Hucky joined us there too. He brought us to Balakong (somewhere far from KL) for dinner and...he ordered like 4 dishes for the 3 of us! Damn full lo...but anyway, food was good though. =) thanks Hucky for the meal! I gotta get my ass off the comp now. Ciao~ p/s: some pics to entertain y'all. more pics, soon to come to your eyeballs!

No comments:

Post a Comment